"Your Word is a lamp for our feet, a light for our path." Psalms 119:105
The Christian Churches believe the Bible
We don't have any creeds, doctrinal statements, rule books, or any other documents in addition to the Bible.
Here are some specific scripture reference statements that may help you understand what this independent church attempts to practice with God's help!
- Jesus Christ is the one and only son of God, and He died and arose from the dead.
(I Corinthians 15:1-8, Hebrews 1:1-3)
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God: a lamp for our feet, and a light to our path.
(II Timothy 3:16, Psalms 119:105)
- Every person - regardless of their past, race or social standings - has great worth as a creation of God, and is therefore of great worth to us.
- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to all who take Christ as their Lord and Savior and obey His commands.
(Acts 4:12 )
- Christ commanded that believers repent of sin, publicly acknowledge their faith in him, and be baptized into him.
(Romans 10:9, Acts 2:38, Romans 6:1-4)
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, is empowered by the Holy Spirit, and exists to reach the lost and strengthen the saved.